- Arsenal Research - Information on state-of-the-art methods of applied research and development such as computer simulation & artificial intelligence.
- Austrian Chemical Society - Information about Austria’s largest chemical society detailing members & activities.
- Austrian Science Fund - Austria's central body for the promotion of basic research. Supports the ongoing development of Austrian science & basic research
- Austrian Society for Cognitive Science - (ASoCS) brings together researchers from various disciplines having the common goal of understanding human mind/cognition.
- Campus Vienna Biocenter - Focuses on advancing & teaching microbiology, biochemistry, & biocomputing. Includes information on seminars, members & contacts.
- FIW Research Centre International - It provides the appropriate infrastructure and assistance for a research community in International Trade.
- Franz Viehboeck - On board the rocket Soyuz TM-13 was the first Austrian Cosmonaut. Contains biography & career details, gallery & contacts.
- Institute for Advanced Studies - An open and interdisciplinary place for scientific research and critical scientific expertise.
- Institute for Applied Systems Analysis - Conducts inter-disciplinary scientific studies on environmental, economic, technological, and social issues.
- Institute of Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances - Committed to excellence & innovation in education & research to advance knowledge on mergers, acquisitions (M&A) & alliances.
- Institute of Microbiology and Genetics - Research topics include: Host-Pathogen Interaction, Metal Transporters, Molecular Biology of Bacteria and Phages, & more.
- Institute of Technology Assessment - A research institute for the analysis of technological change, focusing on societal conditions and shaping options and impacts.
- Institute of Theoretical Physics - The central research interests of the division lie in the fields of Subatomic Physics and Solid State Physics.
- Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence - Working as partner or prime contractor in scientific projects on a national or European level. Includes details of services.
- Research Institute for Managing Sustainability - Offers sustainable development with interdisciplinary approaches in research, education and consulting.
- Research Institute for Symbolic Computation - Offers algorithmic solutions of mathematical problems, realization and analysis of algorithms via computer science, & more.
- Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP) - A basic biomedical research institute conducts a broad range of topics including computational & structural biology,epigenetics,..
- University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien - Promotes research & development by incorporating applied theory in the classroom & encouraging collaborative research partnerships
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved