Europe, the 6th largest continent in the world boasts of 47 independent countries. Each country has its share of history, culture and practices. Despite the fact that there are 47 independent countries yet the 23 countries under EU are governed by EU Laws. Most of the countries have a common currency Euro; however some are yet to convert wholly into trading with Euro.
- European Union (EU) - The website offers information as regards the European Union (EU), its policies and its member countries.
- Map of Europe - Includes the physical map, European countries map list, political map and road map of Europe continent.
- EU Information Centre - Provides answers to the questions from Danish citizens concerning the European Union.
- EUR-Lex - Provides direct free access to European Union law.
- Euro Currency - ECB website on the euro, Europe’s single currency. The euro is the currency of 13 European Union countries.
- Visiteurope.com - Provides information about how to plan your next vacation in Europe, flight, accommodation, and activities in Europe.