This category is devoted to websites with information related to Spain such as business, travel, cities, education among other things.
- Spain Tourism Information - Offers guide to tourism in Spain. Spain tourist info, how to get there, directions, what to visit and Spanish recreation guide.
- Barcelona Metropolitan - Offers a city magazine about the city of Barcelona, Spain. Includes reports, food, drinks, film and general resources.
- IndigoGuide - Spain - Provides country and local guides, including accommodation, travel, history, festivals and local events information.
- Malaga, Spain - This city guide offers travel information, daily news, flights, car hire, property and hotel reservations on Malaga, Spain.
- Short Briefs and History of Spain - Offer short country briefs and history of Spain, also includes listings of Spain Communities and their respective population.
- ThinkSpain - Provide English-speaking residents & visitors with updated news, features & information relating to living or holidaying in Spain.
Spain is an European country situated in the southwestern part of Europe. Most of its southern boundary is with the Mediterranean sea.
The capital and the largest city in Spain is Madrid.
Spain is the second largest country in Europe. It has an area of 505,993 square kilometer. The national animal of Spain is the Bull. The national bird of Spain is the Short-toed Eagle. The national flower of Spain is the Red carnation. The national anthem of Kingdom of Spain is Marcha Real.