A category with Guernsey websites with emphasis to business, news media, travel, government links, health and more.
- Visit Guernsey - All about Guernsey with information on history, culture, leisure, tourism, business, accommodation, events and more.
- Channel Islands Tennerfest - Information about restaurants and accommodation in Guernsey .
- CI Aviation - Aviation photos from Guernsey Airport.Diary of aviation events, information on movements, residents, spotting, and more.
- Digimap Ltd - Specialises in creating mapping solutions and providing digital maps of Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark.
- Guernsey Airport - Provides details on flights, services, news, facilities, charges, and more about the airport
- Guernsey Electricity - The sole provider of electrical energy to the island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands. Information about products & services.
- Guernsey Stamps - Includes details on products, history, stamp archive, services and contact information.
- The Guernsey Registry - The Guernsey company regsistry holds information on all companies registered in Guernsey.
- This is Guernsey - Offers information & guide to Guernsey Island including: news, sport, community, lifestyle, jobs, real estate & other information.
Guernsey is located in Western Europe in the English Channel, off the coast of France. The capital city of Guernsey is Saint Peter Port.
Guernsey follows British Crown Dependency type of Government. It was liberated from the Nazi rule in the year 1945. The total population of the Bailiwick of Guernsey is approximately 65,345. English is the official predominant language in Guernsey and French is the official legislative followed in Guernsey.