The focus of this category is on Isle of Man business information, also contains health, arts, government links and more.
- Visit Isle of Man - Isle of Man online tourism guide and travel directory, offers accommodation, travel & events information about Isle of man Island.
- Castletown, Isle of Man - Offers information and guide about the former capital city of the Isle of Man and the seat of Tynwald, the Island's parliament.
- Engraved Views of the Isle of Man - Include images of many of the Victorian (and earlier) engraved views of the Island.
- Isle of Man Cartobibliography - Maps of the Isle of Man up to 1900.
- Isle of Man Government - information on the Isle of Man and its Government. Information for Businesses, Residents and Visitors to Isle of Man.
- Isle of Man Post - Isle of Man Post offers a range of postal services. We deliver mail directly into the domestic and international mail.
- Isleofman.com - A wealth of information about the Isle of Man including finance, tourism and local life.
Isle of Man is located in the Irish sea, not far from Ireland, Scotland and England. The capital and largest city of Isle of Man is Douglas.
Isle of Man ranks 41 in the Gini rankings in the world. There is one college, five secondary schools and thirty four primary schools in Isle of Man. The total length of roads in the island is about 690 miles. The total area of Isle of Man is approximately 570 sq kilometres.