Available in this category are websites which offers Latvian business information, as well as education, culture, travels and others.
- Latvia Tourism - The official website of travel and tourism of Latvia. Get information about the top must see tourist places in Latvia.
- Cesis - Includes information about the town's historical background, geographical features, government contacts,& events.
- City Of Riga Tour - Offers tourism information, sightseeing places and places of interests in Riga, Latvia.
- Images of Latvia - Includes photos of people, buildings, and landscapes from locations within the country.
- Kaspars Melkis - Translation from English and Russian into Latvian.
- Latvijas Pasts - is engaged in providing of postal services to the legal entities and private individuals of the Republic of Latvia.
- Riga, Latvia - Offers Riga Latvia Tourist & Visitor Information and Riga City visitor Information.
- Virtual Riga - The official city guide of the Latvian capital - Riga. Virtual Riga provides top quality tourist information about Riga, Latvia.
Republic of Latvia is a country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe.
The capital and the largest city in Latvia is Riga.
The national insect of Latvia is Two-spot ladybird. The currency of Latvia is Euro. There are over 12,500 rivers in Latvia. The transport sector contributes about 14% to the GDP of Latvia. Christianity is the most popular religion in Latvia. Latvia ranked 41 in Networked Readiness Index in 2013 from 144 countries.