- Bulgarian National Audit Office - Performs independent audit of the budget and other public funds, guarantees the public trust in the expenditure of funds.
- Bulgarian Posts - Uses both traditional and advanced methods of acceptance, processing, conveyance and delivery of postal items.
- Constitutional Court - A guarantee for the irreversibility of the democratic processes in Bulgaria whose realisation is the Constitutionís main aim.
- Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria - Includes general information about the country's economy and history, useful tips, and links to state institutions.
- Supreme Judicial Council - A legal entity with a registered office in Sofia, Bulgaria.Represents the judicial power and secures its independence.
- The Supreme Administrative Court - Performs supreme supervision over the accurate and equal enactment of laws in administrative justice.
- The Supreme Court of Cassatio - The cassation instance for the judicial acts as provided for by law and hears cases as envisaged by law.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved