- Archaeological Museum - Includes museum history, visitor information, publication, opening hours, souvenirs and collection details.
- Archeological Museum of Istria - Includes details on opening hours, history, activities, charges, collections, facilities and more.
- Korcula Town Museum - The Museum is open all year around and displays a permanent exhibition of a large number of artifacts from Korcula's History.
- Marton Museum - Private museum founded by its owner Mr. Veljko Marton. Featuring paintings, furniture, silver, glass, and porcelain.
- Museum Documentation Center - With its 160,000 exhibits, today acts as the national museum of artistic production and history of material culture in Croatia.
- Museum of Contemporary Art - Contains a rich collection of Croatian and foreign contemporary visual art.
- Museum of Dakovo and Dakovstina - Preserves a cultural properties of Dakovo & the surrounding area. Includes history, publications and information on collections.
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - Offers detailed information about the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Rijeka.
- Museum of Modern Art - A museum of modern and contemporary art. Information about the museum, exhibitions and its collection.
- The Croatian Museum of Naive Art - Holds more than 1,700 works of art – paintings, sculptures, drawings and prints – mainly by Croatian artists.
- The Moslavina Museum - Deals with the collection, cataloguing, presentation and publication of the cultural and historical heritage in Moslavina.
- Zagreb City Museum - Gives a portrait of the city in all of its aspects, showing it in the light of politics, the church, history, economics & business