- Akranes Folk Museum - A popular destination for tourists, sometimes even called one of the best kept secrets of Icelandic tourism.
- National Museum of Iceland - Increases knowledge of Icelandic cultural heritage, from the nation's earliest settlement through to the modern day.
- Natural History Museum of Kópavogur - Collection of birds, molluscs & minerals. Small aquariums with fish & marimos. It is open for visitors every day, free of charge.
- Reykjavíkur Museum of Photography - The museum provides a wide range of works by leading Icelandic photographers of past and present.
- The Einars Jónsson Museum - Contains close to 300 art works spanning a 60 year career: carvings from the artist's youth, sculptures, paintings and drawings.
- The Museum Icelandic of Sorcery & Witchcraft - Located in Hólmavík. It focuses on witchcraft in Iceland, its history and the various believes and myths connected to it.
- The National Gallery of Iceland - A national museum and the main emphasis of the collection is on 19th and 20th century Icelandic art.
- The Reykjavík City Museum - Promulgates knowledge of the history and living conditions of the people of Reykjavík from the Settlement Age to the present day.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved