Iceland Health Organizations
- ICE-SAR - Have an extensive role in prevention & rescue work .Their joint mission is to prevent accidents & save human lives & valuables.
- The Directorate of Health - Responsible for administration, public health and clinical quality, infectious disease control, health statistics, and finance.
- The Icelandic Cancer Society - An association of 24 local voluntary cancer divisions, chapters, in various parts of the country and five voluntary organizations.
- The Icelandic Heart Association - Conducts research into the causes of heart disease & educates the public about prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- The Organization of Disabled in Iceland - The website of Organization of Disabled in Iceland.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved