Ireland Bars and Night Clubs
- Battle of the Axe - Offers open mic show for stand-up comedy, improv, singer/songwriters,music, drama, etc in Dublin.
- Callans O' the Bridge - One of the oldest pub in Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan. Situated at the bottom end of the town on the main Dublin.
- Dublin Pub Scene - The definitive guide to the pubs of Dublin.
- Havana Brows Nightclub - Cork's leading nightclub. Information about the nightclub, including, photo gallery and contact details.
- Mc Grory's of Culdaff - Noted for a fine selection of quality food and drink, traditional Irish music and a friendly Irish welcome.
- Newport Cafe, Bar, Bistro - One of Ireland's classiest modern pubs serving excellent food by day and night and situated in Corks city centre.
- O'Donoghue's - Details of this Merrion Row pub offering traditional music & guest rooms.
- ProperPint - Dublin pubs & nightclubs. Perfect source to finding Dublin's perfect pint.
- Reardens Bar - Includes description of this bar and nightclub, sporting events, photogallery, food menu & contact information.
- The Barracks - Irelands first Interactive bar, with wireless internet access, laptops available at the bar, intelligent lighting system and PCDJ.
- The Lord Lucan - A charming traditional style pub, located on the outskirts of Dublin City.
- The Lost Pub Guide - Listings of Inns and Pubs in Ireland indexed by county .Includes description and location details of each.
- The Tap Tavern - Kinsale's oldest pub established in 1882.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved