- Alliance Party Of Northern Ireland - The official website of the Alliance Party Of Northern Ireland.
- An Post - Providing a wide range of services which encompass postal, communication, retail & money transmission services.
- Companies Registration Office, Ireland - The authority for the incorporation of new companies and the registration of business names in Ireland.
- Embassy of Belgium in Dublin - Offers extensive information on the embassy, its services and activities, with detailed visa information.
- Embassy of Denmark, Dublin - Includes commercial, cultural, consular and general information.
- Embassy of Sweden in Dublin - Provides general information about Sweden, visa applications and the embassy.
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland - Information about Poland, its economy, events and consular details relevant to Ireland.
- Embassy of the United States of America in Dublin - Includes description of services, activities, history, visas and contact details.
- German Embassy in Dublin - You will find information about the duties and services of the German Embassy, German-Irish relations and about Germany itself.
- Health Information and Quality Authority - Helps drive continuous improvement in Ireland's health and social care services.
- Irish Aviation Authority - Regulates safety standards of civil aviation, providing air traffic management & aeronautical communications .
- Irish Green Party - The emergence of Green politics in Ireland first came in the form of social movements protesting against mining, the chemical industry and most significantly against nuclear power.
- Irish Local Government Index - List of council web sites within Ireland.
- Irish Politics - Provides a platform to discuss Irish politics, covering important part of Ireland political topics and news events from Ireland.
- Irish Revenue - Serves the community by fairly and efficiently collecting taxes and duties and implementing import and export controls.
- Local Government Management Services Board - Offers comprehensive advice and support on human resources and industrial relations issues. Based in Dublin.
- Norway Embassy in Ireland - Includes information on business, tourism and culture, passports and visas and more.
- Office of Public Works - The OPW provides suitable accommodation for Government services and manages and maintains the State's property portfolio.
- Office of the Attorney General - The legal adviser to the Government and is therefore the chief law officer of the State.
- Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement - The Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement (ODCE) was set up in October 2001 under the Company Law Enforcement Act 2001. Its mandate is to improve the compliance environment for corporate activity in the Irish economy by encouraging adherence.
- Office of the Information Commissioner - Includes profile of the Information Commissioner & an overview of the Commissioner's role, functions & powers & contacts.
- Sustainable Energy Ireland - Irelandís national energy agency, promotes and assist the development of sustainable energy.
- The North South Ministerial Council - Aims to develop consultation, co-operation and action within the island of Ireland. Information about meetings & publications.
- The Property Registration Authority - Manages and controls the Registry of Deeds and the Land Registry and promotes and extends the registration of title to land.
- The Public Procurement Site - To help you find and publish tender notices on government and public sector procurement across Ireland.
- Valuation Office - The State property valuation agency, provides a valuation consultancy service to Government departments, local authorities.
- World Legal Information Institute - Ireland - Includes case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.