- AS LHV Bank - Offers brokerage, personal advisory & wealth management services, helping to find the best investment-solutions.
- Association of Lithuanian Banks - Offers general information on banking sector, management structure, members, committees and statistics.
- Bankservis - The main activities of our company covers the sale of banknote & coin counters & sorters, money verification equipment, & more.
- Danske Bankas - One of the largest financial groups in the Nordic countries, guarantees security to all customers with their assets.
- Etronika - Comprehensive, flexible, complex, secure and fully integrated solutions for today online business and finance.
- GILD Corporate Finance - Excels in the management of alternative funds, investment banking and private banking.
- Hortus Investment Banking Ltd. - Specializes in Mergers and Acquisitions (Buy-side and Sell-side mandates), Corporate Finance and Strategic Advisory services.
- INTER RAO Lietuva - Specialising in electricity trading, investment projects and financial management.
- Invalda - Investment in promising businesses and optimization of their strategies with the aim of increasing profitability for shareholders.
- Invega - Promotes the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in Lithuania facilitating their access to the sources of financing.
- List of banks in Lithuania - List of banks operating in Lithuania.
- Nordea - The leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic Sea area . Includes news, history, ratings, services and contacts.
- Orion Securities - Offers brokerage, asset management, research and corporate finance services.
- SEB Bank - Offering a full range banking services to private individuals, corporate customers and financial institutions.
- Siauliu Bankas - It has 60 subdivision, operating in 33 towns and cities of the country, servicing its customers all over Lithuania.
- Strata - Invests private capital funds and develops start ups, small and medium sized companies and manages rapidly developing businesses.
- The Bank of Lithuania - The central bank of the Republic of Lithuania. Its principal objective is to maintain price stability.
- Ukio bankas - An attentive personal financial consultant for every client, a businessman and a private person.