Moldova Society and Culture
- Association for Participatory Democracy ADEPT - An independent centre of analysis and consultation on the decision-making, political, electoral and socio-economic processes.
- CReDO - CReDO aims at the development of democratic leadership and promotion of democratic policies and human rights.
- Cultural Policies in Europe: Moldova - an information service of the Council of Europe and its Steering Committee for Culture, prepared by ERICarts.
- IREX - Providing innovative programs to improve the quality of education, and foster pluralistic civil society development.
- Jewish Community Center of Chisinau - Provides All needs of the Jewish Community In Chisinau.
- Prima - A public not governmental regional organization rendering psychological, material and informative, legal aid to children and youth
- Renam Association - Represents information about scientific and educational community of Moldova
- The Moldavian Vegetarian Union - Dedicated to fostering and encouraging vegan lifestyle in Moldova through social and educational activities.
- The Public Policy Institute - Committed to the values of individual liberty, democratic society, rule of law, free market economy.
- The Soros Foundation - Promotes the development of an open society in Moldova by developing and implementing a range of programs and activities.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved