- Amsterdam Stay - Amsterdam Stay offer all your Amsterdam accommodation and apartment needs.
- Amsterdam Anything - Surf with the citymap to the many pubs,restaurants, hotels & shops in Amsterdam.Offers a virtual tour in Amsterdams'finest places.
- Amsterdam Escape - Amsterdam Escape apartments offer something different, a convenient and fuss-free alternative to hotels.
- Amsterdam Hotspots - Guide to Amsterdam's favorite spots.Accurate maps, up-to-date agenda, travel tips and chat and forum section.
- Cadans Charters - Cruising with traditional sailing ships in Holland. Charter with your own group (6 to 30 persons) a beautiful sailing vessel and set sail to the best parts of Holland.
- Cheap Flights to Amsterdam - Offers low cost flights to Amsterdam from major european airports.
- Holland Specialty Travel - For your tailor-made Luxury tours with your, qualified, professional guide, Rose-Marie Cannemeijer, is the best way to discover the Netherlands and its surrounding countries.
- Holland.com - The official site for tourism & leisure in Holland with online hotel reservations,tips for trips,museums,night life,events, ......
- I Amsterdam - Offers information about Amsterdam, includes information on visiting, learning and doing business in the city of Amsterdam.
- Netherlands Travel - Get list of top-rated travel attractions, lists of cities and towns, get walking and driving tours.
- Perfect Visit - Provides information about living/staying in Amsterdam. You can also book your own apartment in Amsterdam online.
- Red Light District in Amsterdam - Redlight district tour in Amsterdam with you local guide from Amsterdam City Tours, get to know something more about the Redlight.
- The Internet Guide to Amsterdam - A guide to Amsterdam : language, money, hotels, eating and drinking, transport, shopping, news, communications, places to see,....
- Time Out - Provides details of accommodation, sightseeing & eating & drinking in Amsterdam.Weekly entertainment listings, & travel features.
- Wetlands Safari - Offers Guided canoetrip through reedlands and quake-moors.You will travel through a 17th century landscape.