Norway Food and Industry
- Aqualyng AS - Specializes in delivering desalination plants that produce potable water for industrial and drinking purposes.
- Cermaq - A leader in the aquaculture industry, with main focus on sustainable production of feed to, and farming of salmonid species.
- Coast Seafood - One of the major Atlantic Salmon & Fjord Trout exporters in Norway. Headquartered in Måløy.
- Danica Foods - Offers produces and supplies a range of quality fruit based food products, e.g. jams and marmalades in Norway.
- Denofa - The only soycrusher in Scandinavia producing soybean meal and oil, as well as lecithin, for the feed and food industry.
- Domstein - Norway's fishing harbour and an important centre for fish industry and export.
- Gudbrandsdal Industrier AS - Cheese slicer producer offering products from their factory for both domestic and worldwide markets.
- Gudbrandsdal Industrier AS - The only cheese slicer producer in Norway, and the first in the world.
- Hallvard Lerøy A/S - Manufacturer & distributor of seafood products. Based in Bergen, Norway.
- Havfisk - One of Norway’s leading producers and exporters of fish products. Located at Aker Brygge in Oslo, Norway.
- Marine Harvest (Norway) - Norwegian seafood company and producer of farmed salmon. Based in Oslo, Norway.
- Nergård - One of the biggest Norwegian exporters of seafood. It has 14 processing plants all located in Northern Norway.
- Nordlaks - A fully integrated company producing, processing and selling high quality Atlantic salmon and Rainbow trout world wide.
- Norway Royal Salmon - A sales and purchasing company for the salmon farming industry. The offices are located in Trondheim and Kristiansand.
- Norwegian Seafood Council - Offers specialize in Alaskan seafood , buy seafood , mail order lobster , frozen seafood , fresh seafood.
- Seaborn AS - A sales company for fish founded and owned by a number of Norwegian fish-farming companies located along the Norwegian coast.
- TINE SA - Distributor and exporter of dairy products. Jarlsberg cheese, with its characteristic sweet, nutty taste and large, round holes.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved