Poland Research Institutes
Galileo Information Point
- Aims at the promotion of the development, research and utilisation of Galileo applications in Poland .
Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology
- The Institute has 8 research departments, a library and an information center. Conducts doctoral studies in chemistry.
Institute of Oceanology
- Conducts scientific research in the shelf seas and coastal regions including the Baltic and European Arctic Seas.
Institute of Systematics and Evolution of Animals
- The oldest research establishment of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Information on tasks, research units, doctoral studies & more
Mineral and Energy Economy Research Institute
- A centre for research and planning of use of Polish mineral resources, fuels and energy policy.
National Marine Fisheries Research Institute
- Poland's oldest marine science center, conducting research in hydrology and marine biology.
Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
- Its mission is to excel in basic scientific research, maintaining the highest quality of scientific output.
Polish Geological Institute
- The PGI manages multi-disciplinary scientific research on the geological structure of Poland.
Copyright © 2002 - 2016
, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved