- Arken - Museum of Modern Art - At ARKEN you can experience modern art, contemporary art and striking architecture.
- ARoS Aarhus Kunstmuseum - Showcases an extensive collection of 1100 paintings, 400 sculptures and installations, 200 art videos and over 7,000 drawings.
- Danish Jewish Museum - Museum for Danish Jewish history, art & culture, focuses on co-existence and identity through four centuries.
- Denmarks Cyclemuseum - The only musum in Scandinavia which shows a detailed exibition about the technical development of bicycles.
- Fisheries and Maritime Museum - The largest institution of its kind in Denmark focusing on Danish fisheries and marine biology. Located in Esbjerg.
- Gallery Heede & Moestrup - A gallery in central Copenhagen, Denmark dealing with & exhibiting modern art. A publisher of original graphic works & art books.
- Gallery of Nicolai Wallner - Extensive contemporary work of Scandinavian and International art works by Nicolai Wallner.
- Heritage Agency of Denmark - Agency responsible for sites and monuments, listed buildings and state-subsidised museums in Denmark.
- Hjerl Hede Frilandsmuseum - A Open-air Museum that shows the development of the Danish village from the year 1500 up to about 1900.Based in Vinderup.
- Koldinghus Museum - Collections include religious artwork from the Middle Ages, decorative art, danish silver & gold & more. Located in Kolding.
- Museum Jorn - Includes a presentation of the museum buildings, the permanent collection, facilities, activities, and the museum association.
- Natural History Museum of Denmark - Introduces the visitor to the city's history, past & present. Arranges events, special exhibitions & guided tours.
- Post & Tele Museum - Denmark's national museum of post and telecommunications.
- Strandingsmuseum St. George - Exhibits several thousand artefacts recovered from the wreck of HMS St. George, an exhibition of photos of the recent wrecks.
- Struer Museum - Struer Museum is an approved museum for the history of Struer and Thyholm. Located in Struer.
- The Geological Museum - The exhibitions at the museum cover the Solar system, the evolution of life on Earth, volcanoes, minerals, and more.
- The Jutland Automobile Museum - Includes a collection of 160 vintage vehicles from 1900-1960, representing a wide section of the Danish motor vehicle.
- The Viking Ship Museum - Denmark’s museum for ships, seafaring and maritime crafts in ancient and medieval times. Located in Roskilde.
- Valdemars Slot - Offers information on 4 museums : a big-game trophy museum, Danish Toy Museum, Danish Yachting Museum, manor house museum.
- Wadden Sea Centre - The purpose of this private foundation is to increase knowledge of and understanding for the Wadden Sea and the Marsh.