Denmark Secondary Schools
- Birkerød Gymnasium - The school is situated on the southern outskirts of Birkerød, a suburb 15 kilometres north of Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen International School - Provides a complete educational programme for students from ages 3 to 19, from pre-kindergarten through grade 12.
- Svendborg Gymnasium & HF - One of the largest Upper Secondary Schools in Denmark with 1,000 students and 100 teachers.
- Tech College Aalborg - One of Denmark's largest and most versatile providers of vocational education and training for youth.
- The International People's College - A Danish Folk High School with an international, cross-cultural focus.
Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Ezilon.com, Ezilon Europe All rights reserved