- Angling for Salmon on Ireland's Cork Blackwater - Ireland's premier salmon fishing lodge.
- Divecology - Offering PADI certification, increasing knowledge of marine ecology while enjoying the diving and the surrounding area.
- Doolin Activity Lodge B&B - Outdoor activities can be arranged: Scuba diving, sufing, horse riding, guided walks, caving, deep sea angling, lake fishing.
- Go With the Flow River Adventures - Offers canoeing adventures, canoeing holidays, instruction courses and canoe hire in Ireland.
- Ireland Active - Plays a vital role in supporting and promoting National Health through physical activity.
- Irish Racing Services (IRS) - Including reviews, statistics, and guides to courses.
- IrishWhiteWater - Offers guides to rivers all over Ireland, including grades, ratings, and photos.
- Let's Go! Multi Sports Camps - Let's Go! Multi Sports Camps are Ireland's leading Summer camp operator and operate throughout the country during the summer months.
- Racquetball Association of Ireland - Details of tournaments in Ireland, a calendar of events, all the latest results, clubs, and player rankings.
- SailCork - Teaches cruiser sailing, powerboating, navigation and windsurfing. Located in Cobh, Co. Cork.
- Swim Ireland - The National Governing Body for swimming, water-polo, diving and associated aquatic disciplines in Ireland.
- Table Tennis Ireland - Includes local and international results and rankings with links to related information.
- The Irish Sports Council - The Irish Sports Council is an association that helps promotes and encourage sports activities in Ireland.