Looking for Regional Information?

Washington Map - Counties and Road Map of Washington

Zoom Map

Description: Detailed large political map of Washington State showing cities, towns, county formations, roads highway, US highways and State routes.

Washington State Facts and Brief Information...

Washington is an American State that is located in the Pacific Northwest part of the country. According to the United States Census Bureau, there are about 6,549,224 people living in this state and of this number, about sixty percent of the population are settled in the Seattle metropolitan area.

This area is basically the center of business, industry and transportation. It is also a place where the international arts community is located. The highest mountain in Washington is Mount Rainier and it is usually covered with more glacial ice as compared to the other lower forty-eight states.

Washington is home to two national monuments and three national parks. The two monuments are the Hanford Reach National Monument and the Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument; and the three national parks are the Olympic National Park, North Cascades National Park and the Mount Rainier National Park.

This state is believed to have the 4th largest Asian-American people in the country. About 50.2% of the population in Washington consists of female and the remaining 49.8% of the population comprises of male. ‘

Washington My Home’ is the song of this state. Christianity is the main religion in this state but there are followers of other religions as well.

Physical Map of Washington
Physical map and map image of Washington.

Regional Directory of Canada
Information and guide about Canada and website listing.

Regional Directory of United States of America
Information and guide about United States of America and websites with American topics.

Regional Directory of Europe
Information and guide about Europe and websites with European topics.

Regional Directory of Australia
Information and guide about Australia and websites with Australian topics.

© 2015 Ezilon.com Regional Maps. All rights reserved.