Exhausting heat and scorching rays of the sun! Is it taking the breath out of your life? Are your reflex actions simply repulsive in mood?
Are you even losing the basic appetite to carry on your being, in this unpleasant weather, so hot and humid?
You put on loose cotton tops and simple cottons pants or colorful skirts in materials that are suitable to absorb your sweat and keep you cool.
But busy bodies what do you do with your hair? They are no less in popping up as trouble shooters.
Hair care becomes really a tough matter in the summer because dust and dirt along with moisture and stickiness can easily gather in your hair.
Oiling, massaging and shampooing become a daily affair and if your hair is long, you know what hell that can create!
And if you ignore these bits, get ready to cry fowl on the hair loss because they are common during this time of the hair.
So why don’t you change your hairstyle itself to keep yourself fresh and cool in hot summers? Won’t that be a better solution?
You can rule down others in your own way with a newer and smarter look and walk down the lane in your style with full comfort carrying no signs of uneasiness or summer pangs.
From the break of the day till the on-setting of the dusk, you should wear such a hairstyle that remains alike throughout and keeps your personality alive and charming even in the blistering hot weather conditions.
Here are a few hairstyles to shape your way to give you a chilling appeal even when you actually yearn to strip off everything youve put on:
- Give a blunt cut shape to your hair.
- This not only reduces its length but you can manage it all in a stay free manner. Keep it open or tie it in a very short pony, your looks are great and casual becomes the magical spell of your style.
- You will love to go with it and can just stay untiring as your hair will no more drain sweat to irritate you next.
- Cut your hair in layers and plunge color tones to keep your style and cope up with the weather.
- This is another brilliant way to wear your style and match your haircut in the summers. But one thing you must remember that colors for hair in the summer must not be too loud.
- Best are pale shades that are close to your natural hair color. Your hair color should add the shine and make it sexy and attractive.
- Don’t allow your hair to unnecessarily burn in the direst sunlight.
- You must use cotton scarves and coverings for hair when it is too hot. Smart hats matching with your outfits build up your perfect dressing sense.
- Protect your hair from direct rays of the sun using a formulated sunscreen suitable for your hair.
- You must take care of one thing that any kind of over exposure is harmful and in the summer it is a very wrong idea that shampooing frequently can keep your hair healthy.
- No! What is a must is proper moistening, cleaning and conditioning; all together to protect your hair from heat.
- Make sure that you regularly give a trim to before your hair grows split ends.
- This is a must because it helps your hair to grow further in a better way.
Better take an early step to protect your hair in the summers. And smart and cool hairstyles are plus points to manage it all!