Are you ready with your bag and baggage? Is it an official tour or a vacation trip? Anyways whatever may be the kind of trip, you should prepare for your own security for travel and your stay away from home.
Therefore you should arrange a safety kit to carry along with you for the travel.
Accessories you can’t do without
The travel kit will contain the most important things arranged in a single handy bag so that you can use the accessories in urgency whenever and wherever you require.
- The first-aid kit is a part of the safety kit during travel. There is no need to arrange for two different boxes for both.
- The first-aid box will contain some basic medicines like antacids, aspirins and antihistamine and common capsules for fever and pain. Band aids, scissors, tweezers, tape, gauze, ointments, calamine creams and other important things.
- Medicines to avoid travel nausea and other health hazards are a must.
- The best way to prepare the first-aid kit at least for the first time should be done with the advice of a medical practitioner so that you dont miss any of the important items, medicines and other accessories to be carried in it.
- Next in the list of the safety kit is the flashlight. Why is this important?
- You are not sure of the lighting arrangements of the place where you are going. There can be some electrical failure in the hotel you are supposed to check-in. Therefore always carry a flashlight with a battery backup.
- The flashlight is of great help during travel more than the boarding aspect.
- Especially in adventurous and safari trips, you really cannot make a single step without this accessory.
- A cell phone is an indispensable part of the safety travel kit.
- For always staying connected what can be a better accessory than the cell phone.
- Don’t forget to carry the battery charger along with the cell and keep the cell phone open for twenty-four hours if necessary.
Radio with battery backup
- Now a radio is mainly for entertainment. How is it related with safety?
- If there is no direct relation, an indirect relation definitely exists. Radio will keep you well-informed about what’s going on in the world.
- Every news update will reach you within time and even in a far-off land you will be well accustomed with the worldly affairs.
- Radio has another big importance as a modern travel safety tool. As terrorism is spreading rapidly, at least with the help of a backup radio you can keep a track on information related to this matter from different international broadcasting and remain alert if any such attack is waiting on your way.
Apart from these, bottled water, energy bars, pen, pencil and paper, penknife, glow sticks, letter writing pads, insect repellents, dust mask etc. are to be included in the safety kit for travel.
Traveling thrill is enjoyed most when its safe and hazard-free. You will surely agree with me.